How much do you actually know about hydrogen peroxide?
Do you know that it can be used as an antiseptic agent or disinfectant? Experts confirm that hydrogen peroxide is one of the most efficient products you will ever use, and it’s super safe.
Hydrogen peroxide can do a lot more than kill microorganisms or bleach hair.
We’ll give you a few great reasons to use hydrogen peroxide in your household.
1. Use it to disinfect minor wounds and accelerate the healing process.
2. Removes acne scars and spots. Apply hydrogen peroxide on your acne, and leave it on overnight. You will be surprised by its effect.
3. Hydrogen peroxide deflates gums and relieves pain in cases of gingivitis.It can be used as an emergency product to prevent infections.
4. Rinse your mouth with 3% hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes 3-4 times a day to relieve toothache.
5. Use equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water to spray your nose and throat. This will aid in the treatment of colds or relieve nasal congestion. Keep your head in a horizontal position, and let it work for 2 minutes. Hydrogen peroxide solution removes bacteria and relieves congestion. Rinse your throat with water.
6. Add hydrogen peroxide to your warm bath to treat fungal infections and protect your skin.
7. Soak your toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide solution overnight to destroy germs and bacteria.
8. Add half a bottle of hydrogen peroxide to your bath, and soak areas affected by fungi, boils or other condition affected by germs and bacteria. Soak in for half an hour to treat/prevent infections.
9. Hydrogen peroxide removes bad odors from your armpits and feet. It also destroys the fungi that cause smelly feet.
10. Use hydrogen peroxide to remove fresh red wine stains. White wine works well, too.
11. Hydrogen peroxide is an excellent cleaning product. Use it on kitchen and bathroom surfaces. Don’t forget that it’s an excellent disinfectant. It can be used on mirrors.
12. Use hydrogen peroxide to use cutting boards and kitchen utensils. Salmonella will never ever thrive in your kitchen again.
13. Add hydrogen peroxide to your last rinse instead of toxic bleaches.
14. Clean your fruits and veggies with hydrogen peroxide rinse to remove bacteria and pesticide residue.