Acidity affects every organ in the human body, including your lungs, brain, heart, liver, bones, kidneys, stomach, intestines, and skin. In other words, nothing can work in an overly acidic body.
Acidosis creates a perfect soil for bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms. Alkaline environments reduce the risk of developing diseases.
Regular “American” diet throws the body in an acidic state, and it tends to draw the minerals out of its vital organs in order to neutralize the acids. That’s why the number of Americans diagnosed with osteoporosis is on the rise. Eventually, this may trigger the development of abnormal cancer cells.
Grains, dairy, soy and meat products create an acidic environment in the body. The same applies to coffee, alcohol, processed foods, refined sugar, sugar substitutes, GMOs… This means that you should change your dietary habits, and eat more alkalizing foods.
We give you 20 most common signs of acidosis:
- Excess mucus/ phlegm
- Persistent Cough
- Chest Pain
- Persistent Fatigue
- Sinus Concerns
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Decreased mental clarity
- Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques– high risk of cardiac arrest and stroke
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Immune shortage
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis
- Stomach problems like bloating, indigestion, acid reflex and excess gas
- Yeast and yeast infections
- Weight gain and/or obesity
- Allergic reactions
- Sciatica and stiff neck
- Cavities and sensitive gums
- Joint discomfort and aching muscles
The body is designed to regulate its pH values, but does that at a slow pace. It uses the alkalizing components of its systems to mend the damage which means that by regulating its pH values, the body is harming its own organs.
Changing your dietary habits s of key importance. We give you a few more tips on how to turn your body to the alkaline side.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxic waste.
- Stay away from acid-forming food. It’s not necessary that you eliminate them completely, just try to eat them less often. So, stay away from soda, popcorn, dairy, pastries, alcohol, coffee, white vinegar, sweeteners, meat, wheat products, eggs, fish, and soy.
- Eat more greens. Try green juices, salads, and anything green!
- Take care of your feelings. Learn how to deal with your anger, fear, jealousy, and other negative feelings.
- Stay away from GMOs!
- Eat more alkalizing foods. Fresh fruits and veggies are your best option. Add more nuts, seeds, beans and legumes to your menu.
- Warm lemon water should become your best friend.
Take care of your body, because that’s the only body you will ever have.