If you have nausea while traveling, you can massage the middle finger.
1. Rub your thumb and pull it up:
The thumb is connected to the heart and lungs. So when you experience rapid heart beat and remain breathless – “rub your thumb and pull it up.”
2. “Rubbing a index finger” for constipation:
Some point the finger may affect the function of the spleen and stomach so, for digestive problems need to be rubbed index finger for 60 seconds.
Also, the index finger is associated with the colon, so with its stimulation can solve the problems of constipation and diarrhea.
3. The friction on the middle finger helps with insomnia and nausea:
If you have nausea while traveling, you can massage the middle finger. Also, this may help if you have insomnia.
4. Against migraines and neck pain
Rub the small and ring finger. The pain can be caused due to poor circulation, and stimulating these fingers will relieve symptoms.
5. The palms are associated with many nerves
To protect your health and general immunity, exercise to scuff the palms.