Eggs can be very beneficial for your health. This is mainly due to the fact that the eggs are almost entirely made of calcium (90%). Calcium is a mineral that is of great importance for bone health. In addition, you need to know that your body absorbs it easily.
Below are just a few of the many advantages that you can experience when consuming eggs:
- They can prevent osteoporosis.
- They can strengthen the bone marrow.
- If you have high cholesterol, eggs can regulate it.
- They have a positive effect on blood pressure.
- If you’ve ever suffered a fracture of a bone or sprain, they are good for strengthening your bones.
- If you are an athlete, this is a mandatory supplement.
- They are rich in zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and chromium.
How to consume the eggshells?
The recommended dose is between 1.5g and 3g of egg shells a day. You can add them to your meals or milkshakes.
However the easiest way of consuming them is by adding powdered eggshells to your flour. Namely what you need to do is take 10 eggshells and grind them nicely. Then you need to put them in your oven for several minutes on low. Then you need to take them out and let them cool.
Store them in an airtight containers and keep them in a dry place.