Have you ever seen a laurel shrub?
It’s an aromatic evergreen shrub, and you probably use its leaves to give a pleasant scent to your dishes. But, laurel leaves can do a lot more than make your food smell nice.
- Cleanses colon
- Calms nerves
- Proper cognitive function
- Relieves pain
- Treats varicose veins
- Reduce swelling
- Boosts immunity
- Laurel oil
- 30 bay leaves 250ml olive oil
Crush the leaves, and add in your oil. Transfer the mixture to a jar, and store it in a dark and cool place for two weeks. Don’t forget to put the lid on.
Shake the content once in a while. Strain the oil using a gauze, and keep it in a clean container. For optimal results, keep the oil in a cold room.
- Use the oil when massaging sore joints
- It’s the best remedy for ear ache and migraine
- Rub it onto your temples to relieve headaches
- Use it to treat fever and reduce body temperature
- It enhances digestion
- Aids in the treatment of renal and hepatic issues
- It relieves skin issues
- Use it to treat acne and pimples